604/8 Skyring Terrace Teneriffe QLD
There is a true energy about this space. Full of clever, understated design elements and a meticulous attention to detail evident in the clean lines, elongated horizontal forms, natural air flow, and the seamless transitions through the interior spaces which are perfectly complemented by stunning panoramic views of the Brisbane River, Hamilton and Bulimba to the North, and New Farm, City and Story Bridge to the South.
The jaw dropping kitchen fully equipped with quality European stainless steel appliances is the true heart of the home. A magnificent and enormous space where you can entertain for the masses and still be able to join in the fun as your guests drink in the views and a little wine.
• 194m2 stunning split level living
• Commanding 90 degree views of Brisbane River, Story Bridge & City
• 3 large built-in bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Brilliant entertainer’s kitchen with stainless steel European appliances
• 2 beautiful bathrooms plus powder room with plenty of natural light and ventilation
• Study Nook with exceptional views over City skyline
• Soaring ceilings with wonderful natural light
• Open plan living to capture Brisbane’s amazing climate all year round
• 20 metre lap pool, gymnasium and on-site management
• 2 car parking with additional storage
• Stroll to Teneriffe ferry, bus, and the iconic blue CityGlider
Designed by the critically acclaimed Brisbane architecture firm Donovan Hill during Brisbane’s period of urban renewal in 2006, careful consideration has been given to scale, proportion, light and functionality creating an enjoyable environment in which to live. All located close to the lively social activities generated by the bars, restaurants and cafes located at The Gasworks, Howard Smith Wharves, James Street and New Farm.
Inspections by appointment. Call us now (07) 3063 8035 to view this exceptional home.
Address: 604/8 Skyring Terrace
Price: For Sale
Car Spaces: 2