38 Marsden Street Clayfield QLD
A beautiful lady sits in a quiet and established neighbourhood surrounded by lovely neighbours.
Perched at the top of the hill, this spacious residence has stood the test of time and maintains strong bones – an essential base for an astute buyer to restore and provide an even more wonderful place to live. The period home is composed of expansive lounge, sitting and sunrooms all with an abundance of natural light and huge opening windows with leafy outlooks allowing cooling summer breezes to flow through the home. Sit and ponder while taking in the sweeping views to Ashgrove and over to Bardon and Mount Coot-tha.
Offering serious opportunity as a dual living home, upstairs has three bedrooms with built-ins, kitchen with working original gas stove, one bathroom and two toilets. While downstairs showcases two large bedrooms, bathroom, kitchenette and a large bright lounge room that opens out to the low maintenance garden.
A separate workshop/ studio is perfect for the creatives and there is an abundance of storage in the home including a very dry and secure space under the house suitable as a cellar.
• Five comfortable bedrooms
• Central bathroom with shower over bath
• Huge opening windows with leafy outlooks
• Many living areas allowing “me” time for all members of the family
• Views over Ashgrove, Bardon & Mount Coot-Tha
• Soaring Ceilings
• Separate Workshop/Studio
• Study Nook
• Enormous laundry
• Dual carport
• Abundance of storage
• Under house suitable as cellar
• Generous easy to maintain block
• Minutes to Brisbane’s finest schools, St Margaret’s, Clayfield College, St Rita’s College, Gregory Terrace and Brisbane Grammar schools
• Located within Ascot State School catchment
• Close to markets and major shopping centres
Don’t miss this opportunity to secure and renovate a beautiful home which has been lovingly cared for by the one family for over 40 years.
Address: 38 Marsden Street
Price: For Sale
Car Spaces: 2