303 Lancaster Road Ascot QLD
Welcome to your Charming New Home!
Set within the highly desirable leafy avenues of Ascot, this beautiful well appointed two-storey Queenslander will appeal to astute buyers looking to secure themselves a conveniently positioned new family home with multiple options to enjoy.
This original and enchanting home exudes a warmth of character from the minute you enter through the pretty front garden. Inviting you up the front steps to an elevated front deck – the perfect spot to enjoy your sunny morning coffee and contemplate your day ahead.
Featuring a versatile floor-plan providing you with multiple entertaining spaces and abundant accommodation over two self-contained levels – perfect for the requirements of a growing family. Timeless and classic features throughout the home including high ceilings, rich timber flooring and VJ walls all add an authentic richness to this charming residence.
Upstairs contains three spacious bedrooms with separate bathroom and lounge room featuring an ambient original fireplace. Heading through to the light filled well equipped kitchen and combined dining – a delightful space adding a social element to preparing meals with French doors leading out to a rear deck positioned perfectly for al fresco entertaining hosting friends and family or for simply unwinding and soaking up the sun
Downstairs is fully self-contained hosting a modern kitchen with quality appliances an additional three bedrooms, lounge and dining room with open fireplace. A wonderful opportunity for extended family to stay.
• 6 Spacious bedrooms, 1 with ensuite
• 3 Beautifully appointed bathrooms, one with beautiful clawfoot bath
• Fully equipped kitchen on each level
• Separate studio / home office or 7th bedroom
• Multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining areas
• Cosy fireplaces on both levels
• Large covered terrace blends seamlessly with lush established gardens
• Double European laundry
• Close to leading schools, cafes, restaurants, shops and both Brisbane
• Short distance to Racecourse Road & Portside Precinct
• Peaceful elevated position offers seclusion & privacy
• Just a short walk to Ascot and Doomben train stations
• Less than 10 minutes to Brisbane International and Domestic Airports
An inviting opportunity to purchase a delightful and welcoming home with a focus on space & privacy in this keenly sought-after location.
Address: 303 Lancaster Road
Price: Offers Over $899,000
Car Spaces: 0