25 Gympie Street Northgate QLD
Featuring all the stunning characteristics of high ceilings, timber fretwork; gables, VJ walls, pine floorboards and green & pink stained glass window panels. Wide verandahs provide relief from the lengthy, hot summer days, punctuated by heavy afternoon downpours of rain, while simultaneously directing breezes and natural ventilation through the house.
• French Doors opening onto shaded Verandah providing an extension of the indoor living space
• Rear Deck Overlooking Large Back Garden
• Caesar Stone Benchtops in Kitchen
• Fretwork Fanlights and Brass light switches
• Timber panelling and stained glass features throughout
• Sash windows and window hoods
• Tongue and groove walls and timber floors
• Within catchment area for Virginia State School and Earnshaw State College
• 100 metres to bus and 400m to train
There is no other style of Australian architecture that is prettier, more liveable and robust than a Queenslander and this one won’t disappoint.
Address: 25 Gympie Street
Price: Offers Over $799,000
Car Spaces: 2