193 Edinburgh Castle Road Wavell Heights QLD
This beautiful solid post war residence oozes warmth, character and charm. It features striking hardwood floors, high ceilings, ornate cornices, federation pendant lights, timber paneling, breezeway shutters, leadlight french doors and air-conditioning throughout.
The covered rear deck overlooking the huge private and established leafy garden with hedges and mango tree is a wonderful feature of the home. Measuring approx. 4.0 x 6.1 metres you will easily accommodate an 8 seater table and lounge setting.
Positioned in a surprisingly quiet, family friendly neighborhood close to transport, public and private schools, and an abundance of cafes and restaurants. Spending time with your family will be a breeze with the array of playgrounds, dog, bike and skate parks on offer. The home truly has the perfect lifestyle for every member of the family.
– Two bedrooms are located on the first floor and host built-in robes, master with bay window and seat
– Kitchen with gloss white subway wall tiles, gas cooktop and ample storage space
– Lounge & Dining room can be separated by the beautiful french leadlight doors and flow to large covered rear deck overlooking huge established garden
– Renovated Bathroom features white subway wall tiles, waterfall shower over bath and soft white cabinetry
– Blackbutt timber flooring flows from the staircase leading upstairs to third attic bedroom featuring a skylight
– Established hedges sit elegantly around the perimeters of the property
– Easy access to Shaw Park and Kedron Brook Bike and Pathways that lead to gorgeous Kalinga Park with plenty of green open spaces, large children’s playground, picnics and dog-off leash area
Close to :
– Chermside Shopping Centre with Retail, Cafes, Restaurants, Bars & Cinemas
– Newly Renovated Toombul Shopping Centre with Cafes, Retail, Cinemas, Bus Interchange and Rail
– A Short stroll to ever popular Shaw Road Shops with Butcher, Bakery, Convenience Store, Bottle Shop, Café, Newsagent, Doctors & Dentist
– Positioned within the catchment for Kedron State School and Wavell State High School
– Moments to Montessori Child Care, C & K Wavell Heights and Penola Casa Child Care Centres
– Shaw Park Tennis Centre & Sports Complex
– 10 minute Drive to Brisbane International & Domestic Terminals
This home on a prime 660m2 block is priced to sell!
Address: 193 Edinburgh Castle Road
City: Wavell Heights
Price: Offers Over $649,000
Car Spaces: 1