16 Sarah Crescent Ferny Grove QLD
This lovely home offers both space and convenience, ideal for families of all ages with several living areas and a great setting for outdoor entertainment. An air-conditioned lounge room sits on one side of the kitchen while the living and dining room sits on the other making entertaining family and guests a breeze.
Large windows throughout allow for ample light, while sliding doors from the dining area provide easy access to the covered outdoor patio providing a lovely space for alfresco dining with family and friends.
The three bedrooms are generous in size and feature built-in wardrobes. All are within close proximity to the family bathroom which features both bath and shower options with a separate toilet. The home also features a terrific teenager’s retreat / studio / granny flat with own private bathroom and deck. A gorgeous Balinese style gazebo with timber shingle tiled roof sits beautifully in the fully fenced back yard.
• Low set brick and tile home on 617m2
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe
• 2 other bedrooms with built-in robes
• Open plan kitchen with electric stove & dishwasher
• Large windows throughout allow for ample light
• Family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Covered entertaining area
• Balinese style garden gazebo
• Separate teenager’s retreat / granny flat with private bathroom & deck
• Fully fenced backyard + garden shed
• Located within Ferny Grove State High School catchment
Ferny Grove is a highly sought after suburb approximately 14km Northwest of the Brisbane CBD. This wonderful child-friendly area boasts great primary and high schools, day care facilities, local shopping centre, newly built tavern, bowls club and recently refurbished rail station providing commuters with a leisurely 25 minute ride to the heart of the CBD. Ferny Grove offers you the best of both worlds with all of the modern conveniences within the community as well as being within minutes to the state forest with an abundance of walking tracks as well as other recreational activities. The property is located within the Ferny Grove State High School catchment which has been awarded school of excellence for art & design.
Address: 16 Sarah Crescent
City: Ferny Grove
Price: Offers Over $549,000
Car Spaces: 1