14 Surrey Street Red Hill QLD
Don’t miss your opportunity to secure a vibrant inner city lifestyle with extraordinary city views in a very quiet spot on the border of Paddington and Red Hill.
This great little worker’s cottage provides enormous scope to capitalise by renovating and raising the home (STCA) to take advantage of the views that are on offer to provide more space for a growing family.
The cafes, restaurants and boutique shopping of Red Hill and Paddington are all within walking distance and the property is positioned in the catchment for Petrie Terrace State School and is conveniently located close to many private schools. Easy transport options are available with the CBD a mere four kilometres away.
• 3 Bedrooms, Master with Built in Robes
• Updated Bathroom & Kitchen with Gas Cooking
• Large Rear Deck with City Views
• Brilliant City & Suburban Views
• Enormous Potential to Capitalise by Renovating or Raising (STCA)
• Very Convenient to Paddington’s Cafes, Restaurants & Boutique Shopping
• Moments to Suncorp Stadium, Caxton Street & The Barracks Precincts
• 2.5 Kilometres to CBD
• Easy Access to Inner City Bypass and Clem 7
Call us now this simply will not last! (07) 3063 8035
Address: 14 Surrey Street
City: Red Hill
Price: Offers over $799,000
Car Spaces: 1