134/44-52 Grantson Street Windsor QLD
This stunning, well located 2 bedroom apartment in Windsor is the epitome of modern living. Featuring a spacious floor plan, massive designer kitchen and oversized bathrooms, the beautifully appointed interiors have been meticulously designed and provide a wealth of natural light. Entertaining is made easy with a seamless transition from the living area onto the large balcony showcasing sparkling suburb views.
The amazing rooftop entertaining area is home to shared BBQs, pizza oven, community herb garden, big movie screen and stunning views overlooking Brisbane’s city skyline.
– Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, one car space with storage
– Huge living space with north facing expansive entertainer’s balcony
– Main bedroom with built in robe, large ensuite and direct access to the balcony
– Second large bedroom with built in robe and access to main bathroom
– Reverse cycle and zoned ducted air-conditioning for year round comfort
– Massive, modern designer kitchen with island bench-top, integrated breakfast bar, stone benches and gas cooking
– Elevated corner position providing excellent breezes, natural light and suburban views
– Resident exclusive use rooftop deck with fully equipped BBQ area, pizza oven, outdoor movie screen and plenty of seating to enjoy the views across the city skyline
– Secure parking, lift and access to floors coupled with state of the art CCTV gives tenants and owner occupiers alike peace of mind
– Located within Windsor State School catchment
Living in Bastion apartments is all about the location. Only 3kms to the CBD, 1.4kms to the Royal Brisbane Hospital, moments walk to both busway and train, cafes, restaurants and schools. Easy access to all major arterial roads and traffic corridors, the Airport Links, Tunnels (ICB, Clem 7 and Legacy Way) are located only 800m from Bastion Apartments.
It is hard to envisage a better location for a real estate purchase. Call us now (07) 3063 8035.
Address: 134/44-52 Grantson Street
Price: Offers Over $419,000
Car Spaces: 1