110 Flower Street Northgate QLD
Nestled amongst other beautiful Colonials and Queenslanders, in a lovely wide tree lined street, stands this magnificent character home that you will love and enjoy.
Showcasing a blend of charm and warmth and bathed in natural light, the home features polished pine floorboards, VJs; picture rails, french doors, character casement windows and soaring 3 metre (approx.) ceilings.
– 814m2 on 2 Lots
– 3 Bedrooms all with built-in robes, main bedroom with french doors
– Country kitchen has plenty of bench space and storage with gas stove
– Open plan lounge with archway leading to the dining room
– Sliding doors open from the dining room onto a covered balcony
– Oversized sleepout – perfect for casual living with glass louvres to direct the breezes
– Bathroom with bath tub and separate shower
– Airconditioning and ceiling fans
– Under house with ample space for storage or teenager’s retreat
– Large fully fenced yard
– Huge 2 car garage with storage
– Room for Boat or Caravan
– Perfect North/South aspect
– 3 Minute walk to Northgate Station
Call us now to arrange an inspection that won’t disappoint!
Address: 110 Flower Street
Price: Offers Over $749,000
Car Spaces: 0